tirsdag den 10. marts 2009

Success is a kind of tea bisciut

I seem to have approached 'hunt for success' from the wrong angle lately.

It's apparently a kind of a tea biscuit, and not too difficult to produce either.


but still, I must be doing something wrong...

Seems to be too many things in the bowl, things that do not mix well...and suddenly I realize that the recipe is in French and I don't get what I'm supposed to do now.

Being the good friends that he is, Malo sent me this auto translated version to help me get success.

And now I am surprised that I have ever had success with anything. First, you need to mount a couple of farms (preferably tight ones, if you can get your hands on such), then you put your pacifist thoughts aside and hand out a thorough old-fashioned thrashing.

It's not all muscle work though. No success without mi-mi lotion!

I assume it is something you can easily get your hands on if you live near a woodoo marked.

I don't, however, so I'm afraid it will be a while before I'll get to taste sweet success again:(
Meantime, I will have do do with this picture of success.








5 kommentarer:

Christina sagde ...

er særligt begejstret for sidste punkt i opskrift/bageanvisning:

12. Puis débarrasser sur un torchon et détailler à l'envi selon les contraintes de l'entremet choisi .

oversat til:

12. Så ud på en klud og detaljer i miljøet, afhængigt af den valgte entremet.

MaximoLarry sagde ...

成人圖貼論壇成人圖貼網成人圖貼片成人貼?情色漫畫圖貼情色成人圖貼性福貼片弘爺貼片幼幼圖貼幼幼處女貼影幹幹妹妹貼片巨乳貼片巨乳貼小弟弟圖貼小弟弟貼片免費線上日本無碼免費線上日本a片免費線上夫妻性愛自拍影片免費線上小說漫畫免費線上av影片免費線上av片免費電影線上播放h免費電影線上播放免費電影線上看a免費電影線上看免費電影欣賞免費電影片免費電影下載免費電影1000免費電影韓國免費情色a片韓國免費影片欣賞韓國免費影片韓國電影-a片電話付費成人影片電話付費成人片電話下載av電話下載a片電話下載0951電話下載電話一次付費情色片電話一通下載a片電話撥打下載a片電話撥打下載電話撥打無碼影片

傷口很殺 sagde ...

人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生..................................................

老了一歲 sagde ...

真得很不錯的blog,加油哦........................................

Haruto sagde ...

ád