tirsdag den 10. marts 2009

Success is a kind of tea bisciut

I seem to have approached 'hunt for success' from the wrong angle lately.

It's apparently a kind of a tea biscuit, and not too difficult to produce either.


but still, I must be doing something wrong...

Seems to be too many things in the bowl, things that do not mix well...and suddenly I realize that the recipe is in French and I don't get what I'm supposed to do now.

Being the good friends that he is, Malo sent me this auto translated version to help me get success.

And now I am surprised that I have ever had success with anything. First, you need to mount a couple of farms (preferably tight ones, if you can get your hands on such), then you put your pacifist thoughts aside and hand out a thorough old-fashioned thrashing.

It's not all muscle work though. No success without mi-mi lotion!

I assume it is something you can easily get your hands on if you live near a woodoo marked.

I don't, however, so I'm afraid it will be a while before I'll get to taste sweet success again:(
Meantime, I will have do do with this picture of success.








2 kommentarer:

Christina Seehusen sagde ...

er særligt begejstret for sidste punkt i opskrift/bageanvisning:

12. Puis débarrasser sur un torchon et détailler à l'envi selon les contraintes de l'entremet choisi .

oversat til:

12. Så ud på en klud og detaljer i miljøet, afhængigt af den valgte entremet.

Anonym sagde ...

ád